Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Dedication, Determination, and Motivation

I have now completed two posts about change. Have I actually changed though? 

Part of me thinks no not at all but the then again I kind of have. I am thinking about what I am eating, drinking, doing, or more importantly not doing! That's just it though...for the most part I have only been thinking about it.

I had a lovely (and I use the word lovely in some what of a sarcastic voice) conversation with my boyfriend, the dairy boy, about dedication. You see, he has recently lost an amazing 40 pounds! Woohoo! Way to go babe! So of course being healthy, eating right, and exercising are common topics for us these days. Now I know if I say "I'm fat" many people would shake their head at me with disagreement. And although I am not obese or showing more weight like crazy I have gained  some weight in the past year. I hate to admit that I have, but it is the truth.

Seeing the dairy boy's amazing results and seeing his dedication, determination and happiness that the healthy life change has brought him, I want it myself. I have been talking about doing it. Making changes in my life. Mainly eating better and exercising. I have talked of these changes for so long, too long. However, I have not had the dedication or determination to actually act and make the change reality. And in our "lovely" conversation about dedication, the dairy boy informed me of how I have had none, which is sadly so true! I have talked the talk now I need to walk the walk. So I decided to find some inspiration from Pinterest to get me going and find that determination, dedication and motivation that I oh so need! Enjoy!


never stop!

Dedication

Dedication

Dedication

Dedication

dedication...

No comments:

Post a Comment