Pages

Thursday, September 5, 2013

my attempt at keeping everyone in touch

so here i go again....trying this whole blogging thing one more time.

this time it's not just my boring old life but my married boring old life! yep that's right if you know me at all then you know i got married to my best friend over four months ago already!

this is me and my farm boy right after we were married in the idaho falls temple on may 3rd.

                                              

yep, that's a chocolate milk toast you see! we dairy loving kids don't mess around.

it has been a crazy four months since we got married (i just happened to graduate from college the day after we were married), and with this blog i am hopefully going to recount it all, while also keeping everyone up to date and keeping a "journal" of our lives together.

here's a little sneak peak of what we've been up to:
                     
(i just scanned fb for pictures from our summer and only found these...i need to get better at this picture taking thing, if not this blog is going to be very plain! wish me luck!)

No comments:

Post a Comment